Do you want to be able to make a quick and easy treat, with ingredients you are likely to have on hand, and it doesn’t take forever or have a ton of unheard of ingredients? This recipe is for you!
Bananas are great as they are high in potassium which is an important electrolyte in the body that helps to regulate blood pressure and fluid balance. This gluten and dairy free recipe should be a staple in your kitchen!
15 Minute Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash together bananas and almond butter
- Add cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips
- Roll into balls and place on lined cookie sheet, flatten gently
- Bake for 12-14 minutes