This is one of the best ways to get spinach into your diet. Cooked spinach shrinks up so much, with a few bites and you’ve eaten a lot of spinach!
Spinach is high in many vitamins and minerals, provides anti-inflammatory benefits and helps to regulate hunger and blood sugar levels.
This recipe adds delicious flavour with garlic and lemon and you can customize it yourself if you have other spices that you love. This dish goes with almost any meal!
- 2 tsp high heat avocado oil or coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 container baby spinach
- 1 dash sea salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Place garlic and oil in a pan and saute for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, salt, pepper and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes until wilted.
- Stir and squeeze the desired amount of lemon juice on top. Serve and enjoy!