One Pan Frittata
Make tonight’s dinner fun with this simple one-pan dish. And feel free to substitute your veggies and use what you have on-hand. Try diced pepper instead of tomatoes, or chopped kale instead of spinach. Have fun with this!
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pinch dried herbs such as parsley, sage, paprika, turmeric etc.
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375F. Whisk together eggs and almond milk.
Heat an ovenproof skillet (e.g. cast iron) on the stove with the olive oil. To the hot skillet add garlic, spinach, and zucchini. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the spinach wilts and the zucchini starts to soften. Add the tomatoes, herbs, spices, salt, and pepper. Pour in the eggs.
Place the skillet into the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, until eggs are set. Serve & enjoy!