Do you love your daily coffee? Some people love it and others … not so much. Why is that? Well, it’s mainly because we metabolize the caffeine differently and have different tolerance levels to it.
I have written 2 posts on the benefits and risks of coffee. They are here and here. Research gives us conflicting information on coffee consumption, so it’s up to you to educate yourself and decide what is right for your body.
Need extra help in figuring it out? Book a complimentary 20-minute phone session with me here.
And in the meantime, check out this recipe. It is delicious in the fall and can be made with or without coffee and caffeine. I love it with my Dandy Blend (use code BFW at checkout to save 10%)!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3 tbsp canned coconut milk or cream
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup optional
- 1 cup coffee, decaf or Dandy Blend
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until creamy.