Consider this recipe the next time you need a grab and go breakfast that is high in fiber and brain-boosting omega 3s.
Nutrition benefits include:
Blueberries are fantastic antioxidants providing anti-inflammatory benefits
Raw oats are a good source of resistant starch that feeds your beneficial gut bacteria
Nuts and seeds contain a high amount of brain-boosting omega 3s
Blueberry Hemp Overnight Oats
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- chopped nuts/seeds
- dried unsweetened coconut
- Blend blueberries in the food processor until smooth.
- Mix blueberries, oats, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp seeds in a bowl with a lid. Let set in fridge overnight.
- Split into two bowls or glasses and top with desired optional toppings. Enjoy!