These fat bombs are the bomb! Hormone balancing and delicious. Easy to make quickly with ingredients you probably already have on hand. When I make these in our house, they disappear quickly!!
Another benefit of these treats that I like is the anti-inflammatory cacao powder. It’s packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation. It’s the flavanols in cacao that are responsible for chocolate’s anti-inflammatory effects.
Also, the monk fruit sweetener keeps this treat blood sugar balancing and the fruit’s mogrosides are said to be anti-inflammatory.
Hormone Balancing Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
can substitute another nut or seed butter
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
can substitute stevia (adjust amount for sweetness)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon or ginger
1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a small pot melt coconut oil and nut butter over low heat.
- Stir in cacao powder and desired sweetener. Remove from heat and add vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour or spoon mixture into silicone candy molds or mini-muffin cups.
- Put in freezer or fridge until set. Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an airtight container.